Saturday, November 5, 2011

Final Fantasy : The 4 Heroes of Light Review

 


Story
about a boy named Brandt, he was commissioned by the king of the kingdom of Horne to save her son, princess aire, who was caught by a witch, on her way to save the king's son, Brandt will meet with his friend the jusqua and will also meet with novice knight, yunita. after saving princess aire, Horne city get the curse of all residents in the Horne turned to stone, then all four of our heroes Brandt, jusqua, aire, and yunita will surround the entire place to look for ways to remove the curse.

Gameplay
for me personally, gameplanya quite unique, because in munggunakan spell, Abilities, attack command, as well as boost the command, we must use our point AP AP point itself is limited to 5 APs, and also to learn the spell or abilty, we can only enter 6 slots abilities or spells, so should be considered wisely.

Graphics
this is where the value added to this game, in this game, Square-Enix makes the concept so that the image in this game is similar to a children's book, so, in my opinion, the color given in this game, lots of bright colors, adding to the impression of seeing a story book move


Sound
sound in this game seem like mixing songs classic and modern games
  

2 comments:

  1. After playing several games FF over the years I was deeply disappointed with this section, Bland uninteresting story forgettable characters uninteresting levels, unattractive battle that virtually play the game for me. I was really dissatisfying.
    acekard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha....
    Well, after I playing this game I feel same with you. Perhaps this is a FF game that I think is not so impressive for me

    ReplyDelete